In MachShip -the Dashboard Preferences provides access to each of the available dashboards in the system. By setting the Adjust Filter Preferences, this will filter in the data set in the Dashboards - under Operations, Revenue by Carrier and Consignment Status. You can also set the Tags to filter in/out the data you prefer to be shown in the following dashboards.
Below are the following steps on how to set up the MachShip Dashboards and add Tags.
Under MachShip Home Screen, select the Adjust Filter Preferences button
You will then be navigated to the Dashboard Preferences modal:
- Use All Dates, Use Dynamic Date and Date Range - This is where you can set the start and end date of which data you want to be filtered in a period of time
- Carriers / Use All Carriers - filter out either all carriers or a set of specific carriers
- Company Tiers / Use All Company Tiers - filter out either all Company Tiers or select via the dropdown text field.
- Delivery States / Use All Delivery States and Pickup States / Use All Pickup States - filter out either all states or select via the dropdown text field.
- Tracking Statuses / Use All Tracking Statuses - filter out all consignment tracking status or select specific status.
If you want to remove any configured filters, just click on the Clear All button.
How to Assign Tags via the Dashboard
You can add/specify the Tags you wanted it to be filtered to, may it be under Carriers, Companies, Company Tiers, Delivery States, Pickup States and Tracking Statuses.
Tags to Filter By – This will give you the ability to adjust the data you wish to return on the dashboard. If you wish to run a report just on specific carrier accounts linked to a tag, you can do it by putting in the tag or tags in the Tags to Filter By section. The report will then only include the consignments created under those accounts.
Tags to Exclude – If you want to exclude or filter out specific carrier accounts in your dashboard. You can use this filter and put in the tags linked to the accounts you wish to exclude from the report. This will then exclude data from that carrier account.
Once done, click on the Update Filters button to save.