A Tags in MachShip allow you to adjust your reporting capabilities, providing you with the ability to filter in and filter out data. Tags can currently be linked to both Company Locations and also CarrierAccounts. In the article below we will advise on how you can create a Tag in MachShip.
How to navigate to create a Tag
- From Admin Select Other options
Under the Advanced Options, select Tags
Create a Tags
1. To create a Tags select the Create Tag button
A Tags requires the following information:
- Name: This is a free text field and it is simply used as a unique identifier
- Company: It needs to be assigned to a company
- Description: This is free text, here you should indicate a description for the tag being generated - i.e all Victorian Startrack Accounts.
Note: You can set your Tags preferred color.
If you are a freight broker it also allows you to make this Visible to Client by setting the flag as Yes.
Once all the information is entered, select the Save Tags button and the Tags will be created.