Unmatched Entries will be carrier invoice entries which MachShip has been unable to match up to a consignment. MachShip will attempt to match a consignment via either the consignment number or the reference number. Here you will find a list of ways in which you can deal with Unmatched Invoice Entries in Machship.
- How to Delete and Undelete a Carrier Invoice Entry from an Invoice
- How to reject / unreject an unmatched carrier invoice entry
- How to assign an unmatched Invoice entry to a Consignment
- How to set properties on unmatched Invoice entries
- How to auto create Consignments for unmatched invoice entries
- How to manually create Consignments for Unmatched Invoices