What is the MachShip Printing Application
In order to enable automated printing of labels or documents when creating a consignment or manifesting, MachShip has a locally installed application which monitors messages from MachShip to print labels.
The application is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions and is only supported on Windows operating systems 8, 8.1 and 10.
The MachShip Printing Application can also be configured to monitor a folder and automatically import or poll in files.
Here are the step-by-step guidelines on how to install and set up the MachShip Printing Application:
By clicking on the following links will redirect you to the step-by-step procedure on installing and setting up the MachShip Printing Application.
- Download and Install the MachShip Printing Application
The video below will cover off Steps 1 and 5-7
- Create the Printer in MachShip
- Create the Printer Configuration
- Create the Printer Configuration Evaluation (if required)
- Add the Printer Token to the MachShip Printing Application
- Test the Printing Application
- Configure Printer Settings