The Late Consignment Dashboard will show all outstanding consignments that have exceeded the ETA Date the was set when the Consignment was created. MachShip has given you a tool to export this list that shows crucial information such as Date created, Tracking Status, Consignment Number, Company, Carrier and ETA dates.
How to Export Late Consignments
Click on the Dashboards dropdown and select Late Consignments.
Once on this screen, click on the Actions drop-down button and click on the Export Grid.
Note: This page has filter options which you can use to export data of your choosing based on the following filters:
• Company - Will search for all consignments relating to this Company Name.
• Search bar – Can be used to search for consignment, by entering carrier ID
• Number of days late – The default is Show All. However, this can be changed by selecting from the drop-down.
Ensure the grid contains the data you wish to export. Once clicked, the file will download in a .csv format with a naming convention as Consignments_*date*.csv.
Note: This export is limited to the top 4000 records
How to Read the Late Consignment CSV
The CSV will contain the following fields:
- Created Date - The date that the consignment is created.
- Tracking Status - The current status of the consignment.
- Consignment Number - The MachShip internal reference number.
- Carrier Consignment ID - The reference number in the transport provider's system.
- Company -The company in MachShip who despatched the freight.
- From Name and Location -The from location name and the sending suburb name.
- To Name and Location - The To location name and the sending suburb name.
- Carrier and Service - The carrier the consignment was despatched with and the service the consignment was despatched on.
- Total - The total calculated price of the consignment.
- Despatch Date - The date the user indicated the freight would be provided to the transport provider.
- ETA -The eta date of the consignment if it is not completed.
- Completed Date - The completed date of the consignment.
- Customer Reference - Reference 1 on the consignment.
- Customer Reference 2 -Reference 2 on the consignment.