The Late Consignment Dashboard will show all outstanding consignments that have exceeded the ETA Date the was set when the Consignment was created. MachShip has given you a tool to export this list that shows crucial information such as Date created, Tracking Status, Consignment Number, Company, Carrier and ETA dates.
How to Export Late Consignments
Click on the Dashboards dropdown and select Late Consignments.
Once on this screen, there are 3 methods of obtaining the export:
- Export - The CSV file will download straight from the UI.
- Download & Email - The CSV will download straight from the UI and send a download link to the email address that is entered.
- Export to Email - The download link will be sent to the email address entered.
If Download & Email or Export to Email have been selected an Export Grid modal will show. You are able to add multiple email addresses separating them by a comma.
The Email will look like the below image:
How to Read the Late Consignment CSV
The CSV will contain the following fields:
- Created Date - The date that the consignment is created.
- Tracking Status - The current status of the consignment.
- Consignment Number - The MachShip internal reference number.
- Carrier Consignment ID - The reference number in the transport provider's system.
- Company -The company in MachShip who despatched the freight.
- From Name and Location -The from location name and the sending suburb name.
- To Name and Location - The To location name and the sending suburb name.
- Carrier and Service - The carrier the consignment was despatched with and the service the consignment was despatched on.
- Total - The total calculated price of the consignment.
- Despatch Date - The date the user indicated the freight would be provided to the transport provider.
- ETA -The eta date of the consignment if it is not completed.
- Completed Date - The completed date of the consignment.
- Customer Reference - Reference 1 on the consignment.
- Customer Reference 2 -Reference 2 on the consignment.