Machship has provided an option to email Manifest paperwork relating to the consignment to the Sender. You'll be able to action this from anywhere you can print a consignments paperwork in MachShip.
How to Navigate to the Consignment
- Active Consignments - Select Create/Manage, scroll down to the Consignments section and click Active Consignments.
- All Consignments - Select Create/Manage, scroll down to the Consignments section and click All Consignments.
- View Manifest - Select Create/Manage, scroll down to the Manifests section and click View Manifests.
- MachShip Search modal - Click on the Magnifying Glass located in the top right corner of the screen to bring up the Search Modal.
In this MachShip Search modal, search consignments by MS Number, Carrier's ID or Customer References. References are split by spaces, line breaks or commas. Partial Matches are limited to 10 references while full matches are limited to 40 references.
Print Paperwork Modal
Click on the Orange Circle icon to bring up modal or the drop-down Cog to reveal a list of actions. Select Print Paperwork to bring up the prompt.
Select the button with the Envelope icon to proceed to the Email Paperwork modal.
Email Paperwork Modal
MachShip will default the email address from the sending location. You can Add to or Overwrite this email by typing in the text box provided.
- Adding Multiple emails - Add a comma or semicolon to separate each email.
- Overwrite - Clear default email and enter new email in the box provided.
Here you will be able to select which paperwork you wish to send. The list will only consist of labels that Carrier has available.
- Click on the No button to change it to Yes. Once selected click Email Labels.
MachShip will then email the labels to the sender with the subject as Consignment Paperwork and Labels and the Email body as below:
- Senders can then click on the links to download the labels, print them off and stick on the freight.
- It will list the Consignment number, Reference 1 and the Locations name of the Receiver.
- The email will also have a disclaimer regarding the chain of responsibility and the requirements of senders
Note: The email will then be linked to the view consignment page or the view manifest page so you can view the tracking and ensure that it has been actioned.