MachShip provides the option to delete ratecard versions in bulk. If you have mistakenly uprated multiple ratecards and needed to undo the uprate, you can use this option to delete the multiple ratecard versions created.
How to Navigate to Bulk Delete Ratecards Versions
1. Select Admin and Ratecards.
2. Find the required ratecards using either the Filter function or Search Bar. Use the filters to find the Ratecards that contains the versions you want to delete.
- Company - Will populate all Ratecards relating to the Company that was entered.
- Carrier - Will populate all Ratecards using this Carrier.
- Carrier Account -This field will bring up the specific ratecard relating to the Carrier Account.
3. To select multiple Ratecards, click on the selection box located on the left of the grid (as shown below):
4. Select the drop-down cog on the right-hand side and select Delete Selected - Select Version
It will then prompt the delete ratecard version modal where you are required to enter the effective date of the ratecards you wish to delete.
5. Enter the effective date or the version of the ratecard.
To set the date simply select the calendar icon, select a date and click done.
6. Once you have selected a date, you can then select the Delete Ratecard Versions
You will see the success notification on the top right corner of the screen and the count of ratecards that has been deleted.