Navigate to the View Ratecards Page
Select the Admin drop-down and click on Ratecards.
Linking a Carrier Account to a Ratecard
1. Use the filters to find the Ratecard you wish to link
These filters are:
- Company: This will filter down to the owning company for the Ratecard
- Carrier: This will filter down to show all Ratecards which relate to that carrier
- Carrier Account: Filter down to all Ratecards which are linked to the Carrier Account
- Company Carrier Account: Filter down to all Ratecards which are linked to the Company Carrier Account
- Ratecard Type: Filter down to just Cost or Sell rates
- Expired Flag: Include or exclude expired Ratecards
2. Navigate to Edit Ratecard
Select the Cog and then select Edit Ratecard.
3. Link the Carrier Account to the Ratecard
- Type the Carrier Account Name or Abbreviation into the Carrier Accounts text box.
- Select from the list the Carrier Account you wish to link. When linked it will appear below.
4. Save the Ratecard
Select Update Ratecard.