If you have rejected part or all of a carrier's charged invoice entries, MachShip will provide a downloadable PDF file which will contain a list of all of the consignments, charge amounts and reasons for the credit request.
To obtain this report:
1. Navigate to Manage Carrier Invoices
Navigate to the Finance drop-down and select View Carrier Invoices.
2. Find the Invoice and Select the Download Credit Request Option
MachShip has provided a few ways to help you narrow down the search using the below filters:
- Company - Will search for all invoices relating to this Company Name.
- Carrier - Will search for all invoices relating to this Carrier.
- General Search - Entering keywords, MachShip will filter through all invoices and return any invoices with relating words.
Once you have found the correct invoice, click on the Cog to expand your options.
Select the Download Credit Request option.
The file will download as shown below:
3. Verify the consignments are correct and pass on to the carrier
Open the report and check that the consignments being queried and the amounts for the credit request are correct. Once this has been validated pass the credit request PDF form on to the carrier's admin team where they will either reject or accept the credit claim.