Financial invoices generated and posted out of MachShip will be accompanied by either a data file in csv format or a PDF copy of the invoice or both. If you require a copy of these files from the system, they can be downloaded by following the below.
How to navigate to Posted Invoices
Navigate to Finance and select Posted Invoices.
From the Posted Invoices screen, search for your invoice. MachShip has provided a couple of ways to help you narrow down the search using the below filters:
- General Search - When entering any keywords, MachShip will filter through all invoices and bring up ones that have matching keywords.
- Date Search - Select a date range from the left side on the prompt. Depending on which one you choose, you will be able to select the day/dates. Click on Apply to bring up correct data.
Once found, click on the Cog to expand the invoice menu, either Get PDF Invoice or Get CSV Invoice.
Once selected, they will start downloading in the bottom left corner of the screen. To open, click on them or click on the up arrow to show the Save options.
- This option is used to re-send an individual invoice.
- Navigates through the Finance Invoice Email modal that allows you to view the emails that has been sent out, which includes the information as to which email address the invoice was sent to, the subject of the email and the email status.
Regenerate Invoice Files
- This option allows you to re-generate the files on an individual invoice if there are any changes or update done (i.e change of invoice email address or ABN or something similar).
- This option allows you to re-open the posted invoice and transfer it back to the Open Invoices page if you need to make an update on the invoice.