Unmatched invoice entries are invoice entries which MachShip is unable to automatically assign to a consignment. Users have options to reject these entries, manually accept the charge and create a consignment, use the entries details to create a new consignment and reconcile the cost against the carrier rates in the system, or manually assign the entry to an existing consignment.
To manually create a Consignment from an invoice entry follow the instructions below.
How to navigate to Unmatched Entries
Select the Finance drop-down and select View Carrier Invoices.
Find the invoice which has the unmatched entries on it. MachShip has provided a few ways to help you narrow down the search using the below filters:
- Company - Will search for all invoices relating to this Company Name.
- Carrier - Will search for all invoices relating to this Carrier.
- General Search - Entering keywords, MachShip will filter through all invoices and return any invoices with relating words.
Once you have found the correct invoice, click on the Cog to expand your options.
Scroll down to View Unmatched Entries.
Manually Creating Consignments
There are two ways to Manually Create Consignments:
1. Create Selected - In the far left column, click on the tick next to the Consignment you would like to create a Consignment for. Select your invoice entries, click on the Cog to expand the option then scroll down and click on Manually Create Consignments - Selected.
2. Create All - This will select all invoice entries that are in the grid and auto-create Consignments. To do this, navigate to the Cog which is located next to the search engine. Scroll down and select Manually Create Consignments - All.
Once the selection method is chosen the Create Benign Consignment modal will show. MachShip has provided two options to get these fields filled in.
1. Default Values - Enter these fields in this section and select Set Values on all Entries. This will set the properties on each invoice entry.
2. Consignments to Create - Fill in the Required fields for each invoice entry.
Note: Data from the invoice will be showing under each field.
The fields are:
Company - The company which will have the consignment assigned to them.
Account - The Carrier Account which the consignment was booked on.
Service - The Carrier Service which the consignment was booked on.
Pickup and Delivery Suburb
Customer Reference (optional)
Once all the fields are set, Click on Create Consignment.
MachShip will then turn all of these unmatched invoice entries into consignments. The Create Benign Consignment modal will provide you with all of the created consignment MS numbers.