Unmatched invoice entries are invoice entries which MachShip is unable to automatically assign to a consignment. Users have options to reject these entries, manually accept the charge and create a consignment, use the entries details to create a new consignment and reconcile the cost against the carrier rates in the system, or manually assign the entry to an existing consignment.
The below will outline how you can manually create a consignment with an unmatched invoice entry.
Navigate to Unmatched Entries
Navigate to the Finance drop-down and select View Carrier Invoices.
From the Manage Invoices screen, search for your invoice. MachShip provides a few ways to help you narrow down the search using the below filters:
- Company - When entering a company name, MachShip will auto-generate a list for you to select from and will bring up all the invoices relating.
- Carrier - Will search for all invoices relating to the Carrier.
- General Search - When entering any keywords, MachShip will filter through all invoices and bring up ones that have matching keywords.
Once found, click on the Cog to expand the invoice menu and select View Unmatched Entries
Create Benign Consignment
From this screen, you are able to select a few invoice entries or select all invoice entries.
MachShip provides a couple of ways to efficiently create consignments:
- Individual or multiple - In the first column with the ticks, click on the consignments you would like to edit. Scroll to the Cog to expand your options, select Manually Create Consignments - Selected.
- All Consignments - Click on the tick located in the top left corner of the consignment grid to select all or scroll straight to the Cog drop-down next to the search engine and expand your options. Scroll down and select Manually Create Consignments - All
All the selected Invoices Entries will come up in the Create Benign Consignments modal.
Every invoice entry needs to assign a:
- Account (Carrier Account)
- Pick-up Suburb
- Delivery Suburb
MachShip presents you with the ability to set Default Values for all entries in the top section of the modal. To propagate the selection onto all the entries, simply type in the value and select Set Values in ALL Entries.
Alternatively, you can scroll down to each of your consignments and populate each field individually. You will notice that MachShip will have pre-populated the fields it could and will also provide the value from the invoice underneath the text box to aid in populating these fields.
Once all the fields have been populated you will need to set the price for the carrier invoice entry. You will notice that the cost fields will have already been filled out based on the invoices values. To finalise, simply apply a markup or set the values for the Route, Fuel and GST Price. This will need to be set for each invoice entry.
Once you have finished the data entry, select Create Consignment.
Once they have been created, this modal will update and have Consignment MS0XXXXXXX created successfully in the bottom left corner.
Click on Close to return to the Unmatched Entries screen. You'll notice that the invoice entries you have created consignments for will have disappeared.
Any consignment which has been created in this way will have the indicator below on the view consignment page.