To take a consignment off Hold for Invoicing or Reconciliation follow the steps below.
Navigate to the balance screen
This can be done in 2 ways.
1. Search for the consignment in the Active Consignments Page.
Navigate to Create/ Manage drop-down, in the Consignments section select Active Consignments.
Search for the consignment you wish to put on hold, click on the Cog, and select Balance Consignment.
2. Via the View Carrier Invoices page.
Select the Finance drop-down, and then select View Carrier Invoices.
From the Manage Invoices screen, find the invoice which the consignment is on. MachShip has provided a way to help you narrow down the search for your invoice with filters for:
- Company - Will search for all invoices relating to the Company Name.
- Carrier - Will search for all invoices relating to the Carrier.
- General Search - If you are unsure on the above details, you are able to do a search for the invoice using the Invoice number or Filename.
Once you have found the correct invoice, click on the Cog to expand your options. Scroll down to View Consignments.
Find the consignment you would like to put on Hold and click on the Cog drop-down. Once it has opened, click on Balance.
Take the Consignment off Hold
Under the Consignment Subheading, you will find Hold Consignment. Set the tag to be No for either on Hold for Invoicing or Hold for Reconciliation. MachShip will then ask you to enter in a reason to proceed. This is a free text field.
Select the Update Consignment Details button.
A green prompt will come up in the top right-hand corner of the screen if it has successfully put the consignment on hold.
The consignment will now be off hold.