Note: Repricing consignments, as the name suggests, re-calculates the cost of a consignment against the most up to date lane rates, fuel surcharges and surcharges in MachShip. If you have applied any custom or manual pricing to a consignment, please be aware that these will be re-priced against the stored values in MachShip.
A consignment can be repriced by accessing the standard drop-down cog which is available on any of the Consignment grid, view screens or the balance screen.
How to navigate to the Consignment Grid
There are 2 ways you can navigate to the Consignment Grid.
1. Navigate to Create/ Manage drop-down, which is located at the top of the screen. Scroll down to the Consignments section and click on Active, Complete or All Consignments.
Searching for your manifested consignments using the different filters/search engine:
- Company - Will bring up all consignments relating to the company.
- Carrier - Will bring up all consignments relating to the carrier.
- Include Child Companies - Selecting Yes will widen your search.
- Filter by Date - Will narrow your search using the date.
- General Search - Using Customer Ref or ID.
Once you have found the correct consignment, click on the Cog to expand your options.
2. Via the Consignment URL
To navigate to the view consignment page using the below link:
Note: After the view/ you will need to place the MachShip number ID. This can be obtained by removing the MS prefix from the MS number and stripping off any 0's before the first number.
For example, the MS number MS00123456 would have the ID 123456.
How to re-price the Consignment
On the cog options list scroll down to Reprice Consignments.
A Reprice Consignment prompt will pop up to confirm you are repricing the correct consignment. Click Reprice Consignment.
If all is successful, you'll see a green Consignments repriced successfully prompt in the top right-hand side of the screen.