If Startrack tracking is not coming through to MachShip, there is a checklist that MachShip has provided to help you troubleshoot this.
Note: Receiver Pay Consignments cannot be tracked with Startrack.
1. Check the Tracking History through MachShip.
- Navigate to the magnifying glass to search for the consignment. Search for consignments by MS Number, carrier's ID or customer references.
- When your consignment has been found, click on the highlighted Status.
- It will show you when Tracking was last checked and who it was Updated by. If this says MachShip Tracking then the tracking was generated by the MachShip system.
2. Ensure Tracking Username and Password are correct.
- From the Active Consignments screen, click on the Cog of the Consignment and select View Consignments.
- In the top right-hand side of the screen, you'll see Delivery Method. Click on the highlighted Account name.
- This will take you to View Carrier Account for that account. Scroll halfway down the page till you see Startrack Specific Options. Here you will find the Tracking Username and Password.
This should log you into the website at the following link.
4. Ensuring Account Number and Despatch ID (Consignment Prefix) are correctly linked to your tracking username in the Startrack system.
- From the View Carrier Account for Startrack screen, scroll halfway down till you see Startrack Specific Options. Above it, you'll find the Account Number and under that heading, you'll find the Despatch ID (Consignment Prefix).
- Log into Startrack at this link, using your Tracking Username and Password. Click on Login, select My Startrack Online type and then Go.
- Enter in Tracking Username and Password to log in.
- Once in, click on Dashboard then Advanced Search.
- Halfway down the Track & Trace screen, you will see Advanced Search Options. In this section, search for your Account Number and Despatch ID. If they are not there, you will need to contact Startrack on 1800 028 361. Here you will need to request that they add the Despatch ID and Account Number to your tracking Username and Password. They will be able to do this over the phone for you and it should take under 5 minutes to complete one you get onto the service desk operator.
5. Check if tracking is working for the Carrier.
If you are still not experiencing tracking with Startrack 24 hours after completing the above options and you have multiple accounts with Startrack, check to see if there are tracking issues across the whole carrier.
- Navigate to Active Consignments. Click on Create/Manage drop-down, scroll down to the Consignments section and select Active Consignments.
- Click Yes to Include Child Companies and search for Startrack in the Carrier search engine. With these filters on, MachShip will bring up all active consignments despatched with Startrack. If all consignments are showing up as Manifested then potentially the tracking for the carrier is experiencing technical difficulties which MachShip will be working to rectify. If you need an update please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.