Please Note: The set up below will not create or organise a daily pickup collection with your carrier. This will need to be organised with your account manager. The set up below will prevent MachShip from potentially booking multiple or duplicate pickups with carriers with which you have a pre-arranged collection.
To create a permanent pickup do the following:
1. Create the company location.
2. Select the Add Permanent Pickup button.
3. This will bring up the Create Link modal.
4. Select the carrier from the drop down. This will list all carriers which are assigned to that company.
5. Select the link type.
There will be 2 options they are:
- Link to Carrier
The link to carrier option will block the pickup booking for this carrier for all services.
- Link to Services
This will provide a list of services applicable to the selected carrier. Select each service for which a permanent pickup has been booked.
- Select the Create Link button. The pickup will then appear as below: